Massinissa Nabet was born on the 20th of April 1993 in the Bejaia province, Algeria. He got his Bsc degree in Electrical Engineering in 2014, then the master degree in Electronic Systems Instrumentation in 2016 from Université des Sciences et de la Technologie Houari Boumediène. After that he started his PhD thesis within Institute of Information and Communication Technologies Electronics and Applied Mathematics (ICTEAM) in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
His main interests are substrate modelling and high frequency characterization of RF devices including passives (CPW line, inductor, combiners crosstalk and filters). He is involved in the complete large-signal characterization of the advanced FDSOI transistors and circuit modules, of which he has designed a 28 GHz downconverting mixer module in FD-SOI.
- mm-wave IC design
- 28 GHz mixer design
- On-wafer RF & mm-wave measurements
- DC-130 GHz
- 20°C to 200°C
- Large-signal RF power measurements up to 30 dBm
- Silicon-based substrate modelling and development
- RF-SOI: High Resistivity and Trap-Rich
- Gold-compensated Si substrates for RF applications
- PN junction-enhanced RF-Si substrates
- Physical small- and large-signal modelling of RF substrates
- M. Nabet, M. Rack, C. H. K. de Groot and J. Raskin, “Behavior of Gold-Doped Silicon Substrate under Small- and Large-RF Signal,” 2019 Joint International EUROSOI Workshop and International Conference on Ultimate Integration on Silicon (EUROSOI-ULIS), Grenoble, France, 2019, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/EUROSOI-ULIS45800.2019.9041892
- M. Nabet, M. Rack, Nur Zatil Ismah Hashim, C. H. de Groot, and J.-P. Raskin, “Behavior of Gold-Doped Silicon under Small- and Large-RF Signal”, Solid-State Electronics, vol. 168, pp. 107718, ISSN 0038-1101, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.sse.2019.107718.
- G. Scheen, R. Tuyaerts, M. Rack, L. Nyssens, J. Rasson, M. Nabet and J.-P. Raskin, “Post-process porous silicon RF 5G applications”, Solid-State Electronics, vol. 168, pp. 107719, ISSN 0038-1101, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.sse.2019.107719.