The Linguists’ Day is a place for meeting and exchange for linguists from Belgium and its neighbouring countries, whatever their research interests and theoretical frameworks. It often takes place in early May and is organized in a Belgian university.
LSB members are welcome to present their work (in one of the three national languages or in English) at the annual Linguists’ Day.
The Proceedings of the Linguists’ Day are published in the Papers of the Linguistic Society of Belgium.
- Linguists’ Day 2021
- Linguists’ Day 2020
- Linguists’ Day 2019
- Linguists’ day 2018
- Linguists’ day 2017
- Linguists’ day 2016
- Linguists’ day 2015
LSB paper presentation Award
- 2020: Giulia Mazzola, KU Leuven
- 2019: Arne Dhondt, Universiteit Gent
- 2018: Jessica Van De Weerd, Universiteit Antwerpen
- 2017: Emmeline Gyselinck, Universiteit Gent
- 2016: Emma Vanden Wyngaerd, Université libre de Bruxelles