The UCL IEEE Student Branch Chapter organizes lectures and seminars, in particular:
- Distinguished Lectures from international IEEE fellows for the EDS or CAS society
- UCL lectures
Past lectures & seminars :
- 2016-05-02: Analog-to-information Sensing, Going Beyond Compressive Sampling, by Pr. Marian Verhelst (Distinguished Lecture).
- 2016-04-28: Energy Recovery and Recycling in Computation from Landauer principle to Reversible Adiabatic Logic, by Pr. Alexei Orlov (Seminar).
- 2015-10-26: Vision on Medicine in 2050 and the Role of Electronic Sensors as Enablers, by Pr. Rudy Lauwereins (Seminar).
- 2015-06-12: Toward Brain-Machine-Brain Interfaces for the Recovery of Vital Functions, by Pr. Mohamad Sawan (Seminar).
- 2015-04-27: Compact Modeling and Parameter Extraction Techniques of Organic Thin Film Transistors, by Pr. Benjamin Iñiguez (EDS Distinguished Lecturer).
- 2015-04-20: Time-based Sensor Interface Circuits: Hype or Promise ?, by Dr. Jelle Van Rethy (Seminar).
- 2015-02-26: PercIGS – Employing Si Solar Cell Technology to Increase Efficiency of Ultra-thin Cu(In,Ga)Se2 Solar Cells, by Dr. Bart Vermang (Seminar).
- 2013/12/04: Microbial Fuel Cell and Reverse Electrodialysis Technologies for Renewable Power Generation from Biomass and Salinity Gradients, by Pr. Bruce Logan (Francqui Chair Lecture).
- 2013/09/27: Nanomaterials and their Applications in Electronics and Sensor Development, by Dr. Meyya Meyyappan (Distinguished Lecture).
- 2013/07/01: Graphene and Beyond: 2D Nanostructure-Enabled Applications, by prof. Bin Yu (Distinguished Lecture).
- 2013/06/19: Challenges, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Microelectronics, by Dr. Rakesh Kumar (Distinguished Lecture).
- 2013/06/17: ICTEAM contributions to IEEE FTFC’13, by Ir. François Stas, Ir. Mohamad Al Kadi and Pr. David Bol (Internal Seminar).
- 2012/04/12: 3D Stacking of Silicon Chips, by Dr. Werner Weber (Distinguished Lecture).
- 2012/03/09: Simulation and Modeling of Nanoscale Multiple-Gate SOI MOSFETs, by Pr. Benjamin Iñiguez (Distinguished Lecture).
- 2012/02/14: A 25MHz 7µW/MHz Ultra-Low-Voltage Microcontroller SoC in 65nm LP/GP CMOS for Low-Carbon Wireless Sensor Nodes, by Dr. David Bol (Internal Seminar).
- 2012/01/30: Ultra Low Power Analog Integrated Circuits for Implantable Medical Devices, by Pr. Fernando Silveira (Distinguished Lecture).
- 2012/01/16: Integrated Electronic Label-Free Biosensing Arrays, by Pr. Mark Reed (Distinguished Lecture).