We are looking for a Swedish Computational Linguist.
The candidate will be part of a team that designs, develops, tests, and deploys Text-To-Speech technologies supporting a range of products and services in a large portfolio of languages. With other members of the team, he/she will be able to develop advanced solutions that will help a large number of people around the world.
• New languages/voices development
• Linguistic services
• Update linguistic components/data
• A degree in Computational Linguistics
• Native Swedish, additional Nordic languages are an asset
• Fluent in English
• Good scripting language knowledge (like Python/Perl)
• Curiosity about phonetics and languages
• Working knowledge of Windows and/or Linux
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Strong commitment to the job
About Acapela Group
Acapela Group brings together talented people from very different backgrounds and areas of expertise, resulting in a rich cultural and multilingual environment. We work on voices and languages, we look at the whole world and all application fields to help us create authentic and genuine voices that change or simplify people’s daily lives.