The Club Elec is the electronics club of UCLouvain supported by the IEEE Student Branch. Each year, many different activities are proposed to discover and learn electronics, from technical presentations to hands-on projects. Here is a short overview of the projects for 2018-2019:
- Presentation of the useful electronics components for DIY projects.
- Audio amplifier and filter project.
- Introduction to DC motors and chopper circuits for motor control
- Arduino-based guided robot
- Robot track contest (coming soon…)
If you would like to know more, don’t hesitate to contact members of the Club Elec, visit their website (here), or come to room Stevin a.143 any Wednesday between 1pm and 2pm.
Note that it is still time to take part in the ongoing robot project and contest, if you’re interested.
A few photos of recent activities: