The programme is made up of :
- core courses (75 credits), made up of :
- 25 dissertation credits and 2 credits for the accompanying seminar;
- common training courses (13 credits)
- one special subject : 35 credits; : NW European archaeology, Aegean and Greek archaeology, archaeology of Italy and the Provinces, history of Renaissance and Baroque art or history of avant-garde movements and contemporary art ;
- one focus (30 credits);
- and 15 credits of option or optional courses.
For a programme-type, and regardless of the focus, options/or elective courses selected, this master will carry a minimum of 120 credits divided over two annual units, corresponding to 60 credits each.
> Teaching focus > Finalité spécialisée : théories, gestion et sciences de l'archéologie > Finalité spécialisée : iconologie et études des cultures visuelles > Option in Egypt and the Near East > Option in the art of the built environment and spaces > Option in assessment and conservation > Option in Museum Mediation > Optional courses