Other accessible masters :
- at the end of the master 120, each focus in the Master in History of Art and Archeology : General can be obtained in another block of 30 credits only;
- Master  of arts in History of Art and Archaeology: Musicology [120.0] (https://uclouvain.be/xprog-2018-musi2M) or Master  of arts in History of Art and Archaeology: Musicology [60.0] (https://uclouvain.be/xprog-2018-lmusi2m1) , if student has taken the Minor in Musicology [30.0];
- Master  of arts in History [120.0] or Master  of arts in History [60.0] (https://uclouvain.be/xprog-2018-hist2m1) , if student has taken the Minor in History [30.0].
Teacher training :
At the end of the 120 credit Master’s degree, students who have not taken a teaching focus may go on to the teacher training programme for the higher levels of secondary education Agrégation de l'enseignement secondaire supérieur (arts du spectacle)
Accessible doctoral training :
- "École doctorale en Histoire, art et archéologie";
- "École doctorale thématique en didactique du français, des langues, des littératures et des cultures".