The programme is made up of :
- core courses (75 credits), made up of :
- one dissertation (30 credits);
- a seminar (10 credits)
- courses on research techniques (10 credits);
- courses on methodological approaches in research and communication (10 credits);
- case studies in the field "gouvernance et sociétés" (15 credits);
- one focus (30 credits);
- and one option or optional course (15 credits).
For a programme-type, and regardless of the focus, options/or elective courses selected, this master will carry a minimum of 120 credits divided over two annual units, corresponding to 60 credits each.