- Elective courses semester 1
- Elective courses semester 2
- Interuniversity Mobility Option - 1st Term
- Interuniversity Mobility Option - 2nd Term
Students selected for the interdisciplinary CPME programme (oriented "small and middle business starting up") must take the 30 ECTS of the CPME specialization, instead of the 2 option course worth 15 ECTS.
Student selected during the first year for an exchange programme, will take 30 ECTS during their term abroad (1st semester of the second year). Students who do not take part in an exchange programme must take 30 ECTS at the LSM and they can choose among a dedicated portfolio.
Selected students have the possibility of being admitted to one of LSM international programmes:
- Student selected during the first year for the CEMS-MIM programme, will follow a dedicated programme which includes one (or even two) semester abroad in one of the CEMS partner School, a Business Project and an internship abroad. (LSM is the only Belgian School to offer the CEMS-MIM programme.)
- Students selected during the first year for one of the LSM double degree programmes, will spend their second year studying at the partner university, thereby gaining a double degree.
- Students selected for the International Business programme will spend their second year abroad (outside the EU): one semester studying in a partner university
and one semester doing an internship in an international company.