Internationalisation is at the heart of this programme through the collaboration of international professors and students from many different countries. Such diversity is an integral source of enrichment and vitality.
Students pursuing a Master’s degree in Performing Arts are encouraged, as part of their studies, to undertake:
- a study visit for one term (30 credits) in one of the universities in Europe or in Flanders with which the Programme Committee in Performing Arts has concluded partnership agreements, through the Erasmus+ and the Erasmus Belgica programmes and/or
- an internship in Belgium or abroad
It is advisable to organise the study visit during the second term of the first year or the first term of the second year.
Note: all teaching focus classes must be taken at UCLouvain.
- Contacts (https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/contact-0-1.html)
- Practical information (https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/etudiant-fial-en-echange.html) (in French)
- Information on international internships (https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/fial/stages-internationaux.html) (in French)