The study programme for the Master’s degree is organised around four main elements:
- dialogue on the Western theatrical tradition;
- dialogue on the academic disciplines which analyse theatrical creation;
- dialogue on theatrical practice, in the form of workshops and work placements in a professional environment;
- for future secondary teachers, dialogue with educationalists, through the study of the different trends in general teaching and teaching for the theatre.
- are passionate about the theatre and everything related to the performing arts;
- wish, without being an actor, to join a profession related to theatrical creation : playwright, theatre critic, public relations officer, organiser, teacher, manager, theatre director;
- are looking for a university training which will bring enrichment, whether you are an actor, producer, designers, teacher of French and theatre, psychologist, occupational therapist or researcher, etc.
The Master’s degree offers you
- a complete overview of the phenomenon that is theatre;
- knowledge and skills in the critical analysis of theatrical creation and the performing arts;
- the ability to use research tools and fundamental concepts to help you, in a personal way, in what you do now or will do in the future;
- theoretical training accompanied by practical work, workshops and work placements supervised in a professional environment;
- a pluridisciplinary approach.