The programme consists of:
- a core curriculum (75 credits), comprising:
- 30 thesis credits ;
- 20 modern language and literature course credits;
- 20 ancient language and literature course credits;
- 5 comparative literature course credits;
- a specialization (30 credits);
- and optional courses (15 credits).
For a programme-type, and regardless of the focus, options/or elective courses selected, this master will carry a minimum of 120 credits divided over two annual units, corresponding to 60 credits each.