The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|1||To learn the framework underlying the methodology for intervention in oral language by providing the relevant theoretical knowledge whilst also being aware of the limits of this knowledge. To learn how to communicate information in a precise and structured way, adapting it to different people encountered in clinical practice.|
- Anamnesis and analysis of the request
- Evaluation: selection of appropriate tests according to the anamnesis, correction, quantitative and qualitative analysis, interpretation
- Formulation of diagnostic hypotheses
- Treatment: elaboration and planning of the treatment project using various techniques, evaluation of the effectiveness of the intervention.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Interactive course; Computer-based clinical case studies that require preparation work; Individual work of assessment of a child's written language
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The modalities for the evaluation are as follows: written examination counting for 16 points/20 with open questions, for which the minimum required mark is 10/20. Individual work of evaluation of a child counting for 4 points/20.
Other : compulsory attendance and weekly work
- The course material includes slides, articles and various documents related to the children evaluation