The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|1||Reading comprehension - Listening comprehension
At the end of this teaching unit the student has a knowledge of germanspeaking cultural aspects and is able to use the appropriate strategies to establish contacts with native speakers.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The more general vocabulary and the field-related vocabulary will be presented in written as well as audio texts used to exercise the reading and listening comprehension techniques.
The vocabulary and the typical structures will be revised, extended and tested.
Some techniques of communication will be exercised by means of written and oral production exercises (role plays, presentations).
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Continuous assessment in each term (plan and instructions in coursenotes) = 20 %
- Written test at the end of each term : code 20%, listening comprehension (t1) and writing (t2) 20%, vocabulary 20%= 60 %
- Oral exam (discussion about classtopic and student's portfolio) at the end of each term = 20 %
- For the examen in september, there is no mark for the continous assessment. Written examen (vocabulary 20%, grammar 20%, writing and listening 20%, presentation 15%) and oral examen (25%).
- Training staff : classes and/or onlineclasses in group of 20-25 students or online
- English-friendly course: course taught in French but offering facilities in English.
- The teacher is available during his/her office hours and can be contacted by email
- Workload :
60 classroom hours or online
90 self studyinghours
- syllabus du cours LALLE1212 sur Moodle UCLouvain
- Vocabulaire allemand, Harraps 2012
30 % grammar, 30% vocabulary and 20% oral exam (about topics seen in course)
20% continuous assessment
the september examen will take place on teams if red code (30 minutes per student); the weighting of the assessment scores will remain unchanged (cfr syllabus and moodle)