This course will concentrate upon both communicative aspects and formal language correction (at the level of pronunciation and grammar, for example).
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|The student should have reached the "basic user" level in four areas:
This course will concentrate upon both communicative aspects and formal language correction (at the level of pronunciation and grammar for example).
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.60 contact hours organized as follows:
- 30 hours of lecture course : presentation, commentary, explanations (in class)
- 30 hours of tutorial work (small groups of max. 25 students) (online)
Presentation of the "basic texts" (articles and recordings: listening et reading comprehensions) indicating the thematic areas to be addressed during the learning unit.
- systematic study of basic vocabulary;
- revision and systematic study of elementary grammar;
- updating notes
- and individual exercises.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Continuous assessment during the course; final (written) exam (listening and reading comprehensions, written expression; knowledge will be evaluated in terms of the subject matter (vocabulary and grammar) taught (e.g. translation into German).This exam will take place at the last courseweek.
During code red or orange, the final exam will take place on Teams and Moodle.
- Tutorial work in groups of max. 25 students
- The teacher is available during their office-hour(s) and can be contacted by e-mail.
- Syllabus "LALLE1710 Deutsche Sprache"
Following skills will be tested:
a) reading comprehension (multiple choice, true or false, ...) ;
b) listening comprehension (true or false, short answers, ...) ;
c) expression of the time
d) primary tenses
e) written expression (e-mail)
f) grammar and vocabulary via translations French --> German
The evaluation of August/September 2021 will have the same scheme.