A la fin de cette unité d’enseignement, l’étudiant est capable de :
During their programme, students of the LSM Master¿s in management or Master¿s in Business engineering will have developed the following capabilities¿
A SCIENTIFIC AND SYSTEMATIC APPROACH
WORK EFFECTIVELY IN AN INTERNATIONAL AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
La contribution de cette UE au développement et à la maîtrise des compétences et acquis du (des) programme(s) est accessible à la fin de cette fiche, dans la partie « Programmes/formations proposant cette unité d’enseignement (UE) ».
- Business ethics theories
- Governance models
- Risk Management
- Building blocks of successful compliance programs
- Leading internal investigations
- Embedding ethics and compliance in the audit program.
- General and interactive courses combining theory and practical managerial experience;
- Review of the leading theories and practices in the field.
- Focus on a couple of selected themes within the subject (e.g. Competition laws, Human Rights, Anticorruption, Export controls);
- Challenges on practical implementation with leading professionals in global organizations
- A selection of case studies will be used to allow participants to think about complex business issues and decisions.
des acquis des étudiants
- Date: Yes
- Type of evaluation: Desktop review, report and workshop
- Comments : This work involve a written report, an oral presentation and a workshop discussion. It accounts for 50% of the total.
- Oral: No
- Written : No
- Unavailability or comments:
- Oral: Yes
- Written: Yes (two hours)
- Unavailability or comments: The written exam accounts for 50 % of the total.
- Students with a second session have three choices, they can either keep the marks from the continuous evaluation and pass the written exam again, or table an improved report by mid August latest and keep the written examination marks or presents both an improved report and present the written exam again
Priority in this course is given to
- corporate citizenship to enhance your ability to act consciously, aware of your responsibilities, placing human and ethical considerations at the very heart of your thinking and actions
- master a multidisciplinary body of knowledge (contents, methods, models and conceptual frameworks) related to Business Ethics and Compliance; and
- personal development to prepare yourself to act effectively as an emerging leader or as a professional in this emerging field.