Scientific publications published during the project:
- Does it help to feel your body? Evidence is inconclusive that interoceptive accuracy and sensibility help cope with negative experiences. Zamariola et al. Cognition and Emotion. 2019.
- Effects of prebiotics on affect and cognition in human intervention studies. Desmedt. Nutrition Reviews.2018
- PD-1 is involved in the dysregulation of type 2 innate lymphoid cells in a murine model of obesity. Oldenhove et al. Cell Reports. 2018.
- Investigating the conditions for the effectiveness of nudging: Cue-to-action
nudging increases familiar vegetable choice. Broers et al. Food Quality and Preference. 2018.
- Interoceptive accuracy scores from the heartbeat counting task are problematic: Evidence from simple bivariate correlations. Zamariola et al. Biological Psychology. 2018.
- Label reading, numeracy and food & nutrition involvement. Mulders et al. Appetite. 2018.
- Does immersion or detachment facilitate healthy eating? Comparing the effects of sensory imagery and mindful decentering on attitudes and behavior towards healthy and unhealthy food. Chang et al. Appetite. 2018.
- Inulin Improves Postprandial Hypertriglyceridemia by Modulating Gene Expression in the Small Intestine. Hiel et al-nutrients-2018.
- Metformin: old friend, new ways of action–implication of the gut microbiome? Rodriguez et al-curr Opin Nutr Metab Care-2018.
- Relationship between interoceptive accuracy, interoceptive sensibility, and alexithymia. Zamariola et al. Personality and Individual Differences. 2018
- Cooking Has Variable Effects on the Fermentability in the Large Intestine of the Fraction of Meats, Grain Legumes, and Insects That Is Resistant to Digestion in the Small Intestine in an in Vitro Model of the Pig’s GI Tract. Poelaert et al. JAFC 2018.
- Targeting the gut microbiota with inulin-type fructans: preclinical demonstration of a novel approach in the management of endothelial dysfunction. Catry et al. Gut 2018.
- Characterization of fructans and dietary fibre profiles in raw and steamed vegetables. Kalala et al. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2017.
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effectiveness of nudging to increase fruit and vegetable choice. Broers et al. Eur J Public Health. 2017.
- Prebiotics effects on intestinal sucrase: Intestinal Sucrase as a Novel Target Contributing to the Regulation of Glycemia by Prebiotics. Neyrinck et al. Plos One 2016.
- Prebiotics effects on generational stress: Treating Generational Stress: Effect of Paternal Stress on Development of Memory and Extinction in Offspring Is Reversed by Probiotic Treatment. Callaghan et al. Psychological Science 2016.
- Adding mucins to an in vitro batch fermentation model of the large intestine induces changes in microbial population isolated from porcine feces depending on the substrate. Tran et al. FEMS microbiology Ecology 2016.
- Is plain food packaging plain wrong? Plain packaging increases unhealthy snack intake among males. Werle et al. Food Quality and Preference 2016.
- Poverty, inequality, and increased consumption of high calorie food: Experimental evidence for a causal link. Bratanova et al. Appetite 2016.
- The pitfall of nutrition facts label fluency: easier-to-process nutrition information enhances purchase intentions for unhealthy food products. Gomez et al. Mark Lett 2015
- Gut microorganisms as promising targets in the management of diabetes. Delzenne et al. Diabetologia 2015