Graduate School in Systems,
Optimization, Control and Networks
Registration : here
Graduate School Courses in 2019-2020
All courses are eligible for ECTS
Prof. Sergios Theodoridis ( Dept. of Informatics and Telecommunication, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece and Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzen, China)
Prof. Laurent Demanet ( MIT) visiting UCLouvain
Prof. Tijl De Bie (Ghent University, department of Electronics and information systems) and prof. Jefrey Lijffijt (Ghent University, department of Electronics and information systems)
Prof. Didier Henrion (CNRS "Directeur de recherche" (senior researcher) at LAAS,Toulouse, France and professor at the department of Automatic Control of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Prague.)
Prof. Gildas Besancon ( Institute of Engineering - Univ. Grenoble Alpes )
Prof. Alexandre Mauroy ( University of Namur) and prof. Igor Mezic ( University of California Santa Barbara, USA )
You can register electronically to our courses by filling in this form. See the participants.
If you encounter any trouble, or in case of questions, please contact Pascale Premereur.
The registration fee is EURO 50,- per course for doctoral students from all the universities in the world and participants from Belgian academic institutions. You can apply for reimbursement of registration fee at the latest 14 days before the beginning of the course (contact Marie Joveneau or Pascale Premereur).Other participants are requested to pay a registration fee of EURO 500,- per course. However, a fee waiver can be obtained under special conditions (contact Mrs Premereur). An invoice will be sent after your registration (within 2-3 working days) to pay and confirm your registration. Be sure to be in order before participating to the school.
Other Courses, Conferences & Workshops in 2020
- UCLouvain/INMA Seminar Series in "Systems and Control", course INMA 2120.
The seminars are held in the seminar room, Building EULER, 4, Av. G. Lemaître, Louvain-la-Neuve (Parking 13), on Tuesdays at 14:00.
- UCL/CORE Seminar series on "Mathematical Programming".
- K.U.Leuven, Simon Stevin Lectures on Optimization in Engineering
- UNamur/naXys Seminars in "Complex Systems"
Other Graduate Schools
- Computational Intelligence and Learning (CIL)
- École Doctorale Thématique en GÉnie des PROCédés (GEPROC)
- Graduate School in Computing Science (GRASCOMP)
- International EECI Graduate School on Control (GSC)
- Graduate School on MUltimedia, SIlicon, Communications, Security : Electrical and Electronics Engineering (MUSICS)