Graduate School in Systems,
Optimization, Control and Networks
The Graduate School gathers Belgian teams (UNamur, KU Leuven, UCLouvain, UGent, ULB, ULg, UMONS, VUB)
Registration : here
Graduate School Courses in 2020-2021
All courses are eligible for ECTS
Prof. Didier Henrion (CNRS "Directeur de recherche" (senior researcher) at LAAS,Toulouse, France and professor at the department of Automatic Control of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Prague.)
Prof. Alexandre Mauroy ( University of Namur) and prof. Igor Mezic ( University of California Santa Barbara, USA )
September 01-02-03, 2021 by Alexandre Mauroy (tentative)
Prof. Shiv Chandrasekaran (University of California Santa Barbara, USA)
You can register electronically to our courses by filling in this form. See the participants.
If you encounter any trouble, or in case of questions, please contact Pascale Premereur.
There is no registration fee for participants from partners of Belgian academic institutions (UNamur, KU Leuven, UCLouvain, UGent, ULB, ULg, UMONS, VUB). Registration fee is EURO 50,- per course for doctoral students from all the universities in the world. Other participants are requested to pay a registration fee of EURO 500,- per course. However, a fee waiver can be obtained under special conditions (contact Mrs Premereur). In case of cancellation, you can apply for reimbursement of registration fee at the latest 14 days before the beginning of the course (contact Marie Joveneau or Pascale Premereur). An invoice will be sent after your registration (within 2-3 working days) to pay and confirm your registration. Be sure to be in order before participating to the school.
Other Courses, Conferences & Workshops in 2021
- UCLouvain/INMA Seminar Series in "Systems and Control", course INMA 2120.
The seminars are held in the seminar room, Building EULER, 4, Av. G. Lemaître, Louvain-la-Neuve (Parking 13), on Tuesdays at 14:00. Currently the Covid-19 restrictions imposes us to organize all seminars online via Microsoft Teams.
- UCL/CORE Seminar series on "Mathematical Programming".
- K.U.Leuven, Simon Stevin Lectures on Optimization in Engineering
- UNamur/naXys Seminars in "Complex Systems"
Other Graduate Schools
- Computational Intelligence and Learning (CIL)
- École Doctorale Thématique en GÉnie des PROCédés (GEPROC)
- Graduate School in Computing Science (GRASCOMP)
- International EECI Graduate School on Control (GSC)
- Graduate School on MUltimedia, SIlicon, Communications, Security : Electrical and Electronics Engineering (MUSICS)
- Flemish AI Academy