Graduate School in Systems,
Optimization, Control and Networks
Registration : here Please note registrations will soon be open!!
Graduate School Courses in 2019-2020
All courses are eligible for ECTS
Prof. Sergios Theodoridis ( Dept. of Informatics and Telecommunication, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece and Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzen, China)
Prof. Massih-Reza Amini ( Université Grenoble Alpes)
Prof. Gabriel Peyré (DMA, Ecole Normale Supérieure)
Prof. Panos Patrinos (KUL)
Registration will soon be open!!
You can register electronically to our courses by filling in this form. See the participants.
If you encounter any trouble, or in case of questions, please contact Pascale Premereur.
The admission is free for doctoral students from all the universities in the world and participants from Belgian academic institutions. Other participants are requested to pay a registration fee of EURO 500,- per course. However, a fee waiver can be obtained under special conditions (contact Mrs Premereur). Payment can be made by bank transfer with the following mention : "OTP 43.31402.001- Name of the participant". Bank name: ING Belgium, BIC: BBRU BE BB, IBAN: BE11 3100 9590 0148, Account holder:UCLouvain
Other Courses, Conferences & Workshops in 2019-2020
- UCLouvain/INMA Seminar Series in "Systems and Control", course INMA 2120.
The seminars are held in the seminar room, Building EULER, 4, Av. G. Lemaître, Louvain-la-Neuve (Parking 13), on Tuesdays at 14:00.
- UCL/CORE Seminar series on "Mathematical Programming".
- K.U.Leuven, Simon Stevin Lectures on Optimization in Engineering
- UNamur/naXys Seminars in "Complex Systems"
Other Graduate Schools
- Computational Intelligence and Learning (CIL)
- École Doctorale Thématique en GÉnie des PROCédés (GEPROC)
- Graduate School in Computing Science (GRASCOMP)
- International EECI Graduate School on Control (GSC)
- Graduate School on MUltimedia, SIlicon, Communications, Security : Electrical and Electronics Engineering (MUSICS)