Horaire adapté - En anglais
Stage : NON
Activités en d'autres langues : NON
|Due to the Covid-19 events, Module 4 « Applied in vitro Toxicology » is rescheduled to 25-30 October 2020. It will be organized online via the MS Teams platform.|
The Faculty of Public Health at the Catholic University of Louvain (UCLouvain) and the Belgian Society of Toxicology and Ecotoxicology (BelTox) jointly organise a new Training in “Toxicology".
This continuing education programme consists of one week full-time modules scheduled between January and December.
Two modules are organized in 2019 :
- Principles of toxicology (module 1)
- Regulatory toxicology of chemicals (module 3)
Two modules will be organized in 2020 :
- In vitro toxicology in collaboration with ESTIV (module 4)
- Occupational toxicology (module 5) - is postponed to 2021 due to the Covid-19 events
Strengths of the programme :
- an English-language programme in Belgium;
- preparing students for professional certification via the European Register of Toxicologists (ERT EUROTOX);
- learning through theory, exercises, and case studies;
- with the finest instructors, combining academic expertise and strong field experience.
The programme is intented for :
- Biomedical specialists
- Professionals working in:
- industry (chemicals, foods, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, consumer products);
- national and international industry associations;
- contract research organisations;
- environmental, health and safety consulting organisations;
- national and international regulatory bodies;
- poison centres and health care services.
who wish to supplement their basic education by perfecting additional skills to, in turn, obtain EUROTOX ERT certification.