The interdisciplinary nature of the programme is reflected both in the core subjects and in the area studies.
Wide variety of teaching strategies (including e-learning)
- most of the teaching staff have been trained to use of modern multi-media techniques and innovations introduced at the University such as i-Campus. Each year the overall teaching framework is strictly coordinated
- the objective of the seminars is to give students the methodological framework they will need for their individual projects, whether research or professionally based.
Wide variety of learning situations :
- possibility of a work placement (professional and research focuses)
- group work (core subjects as well as professional and research focuses)
- possibility of joining a research team (research focus)