During the first annual unit :
- Sessions are organized around working method issues such as how to approach different subjects and time management.
- Tutorials allow students to take stock of the subjects presented at the courses: teachers in each discipline answer questions and explain the less understood concepts.
- Compulsory tests are organized one month after the start of classes in the first semester.
During the three annual units :
- Exercise and laboratory sessions are organized in small groups and supervised by assistants. Some practicals are subject to knowledge checks at the beginning of the session and reports to be written at the end of the session.
- Personal and / or group work is planned for certain activities.
- Websites are associated with most teaching units : useful information for the student is deposited there.