The introductory minor in history, reserved for bachelors students in the Faculty of Philosophy, Arts and Letters, the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Economic, Social and Political Sciences and Communication, offers:
- solid, basic training allowing you to grasp the subject essentials;
- facilitated access to the Master in history , via additional training.
Foundation minor in history offers:
- a real initiation into western history. The minor has been designed with beginners in mind and to complement your major subject;
- a theoretical and practical introduction to the various issues and methods involved in the study of history;
- a broadening, via contact with the field of history, of the particular view and approach used in your major subject.