The Master’s degree offers you:
- advanced training in the teaching of French as a foreign language or a second language;
- tools for the analysis of cultural and historical contexts of French-speaking communities;
- training which uses new information technologies;
- training which combines an introduction to the methods and theories of language teaching and real teaching practice;
- an original approach to French-speaking communities, from an interdisciplinary perspective : linguistic and literary approaches, political and institutional issues.
- have a first cycle degree in languages and letters;
- wish to have advanced training in linguistics and literature;
- wish to enhance your professional skills by adding French as a foreign language;
- wish to learn more about the cultural diversity of French-speaking communities.
You are able to make up your programme according to your personal interests and professional objectives.
The programme allows you to combine:
- core general training courses;
- a professional focus or a research focus;
- optional courses.