The bachelor in Religious Studies (180 credits) is composed of one single line of studies (major, 150 credits), common to all, and a minor of 30 credits (2 x 15 credits in 2nd and 3rd year). The major one in Religious Studies is made up of :
- an introduction to different fields of theology and religious studies (86 credits);
- introduction to the philosophy and humanities (18 credits);
- an introduction to ancient languages (5 credits);
- a modern language course (6 credits);
- an introduction to the methodology of theology and an end-of bachelor (10 credits);
- choose courses (25 credits) in each subject of the Old Testament, New Testament, History of Christianity, the fundamental theology of the Christian, Initiation of Introduction to religions, practical theology and "ancient languages".
Possible reorientation of the curriculum is possible at the end of the first year of the Bachelor that provides a basic form in several disciplines within the humanities and other Faculty of Philosophy, Arts and Letters (FIAL).
Progressive specialization of the course the student is also possible for an admission EBIBI2M Master in Biblical Studies. Holders of Bachelor of Religious Studies have immediate access to SREL2M Master in Religious Studies.