On successful completion of this programme, each student is able to :
1. Understand and make critical use of specialized information (methods, techniques and tools) relating to the various disciplines associated with gender studies, taking an interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary approach.
2. Adopt an approach that combines analysis and critical judgement in order to understand the processes that determine how gender and gender relations, including from an intersectional perspective, are incorporated and developed at different levels of society and impact social relations (elective courses).
3. Use their broad, complex knowledge of analytical methods and transcend the boundaries between disciplines.
4. Actively fulfil their role as an expert and agent of change in combating all forms of discrimination and in promoting equality and diversity, within a company, organization, university or research centre, equipped with a clear understanding of the workings and operating environment of this institution or entity, acquired in seminars and in the course of preparing their dissertation, and, depending on their choice of dissertation, also through completing an internship.
5. Etablir et conduire un travail de recherche (mémoire de fin d’études) de manière autonome sur la base d’une méthodologie appropriée ; interpréter et critiquer les résultats de cette recherche de manière analytique et synthétique.
6. Communicate accurate and relevant information in a way that is appropriate to the target group, and constructively interact with the various individuals involved in a given situation.
7. Work effectively in a group and as part of a team, showing respect for their partners from different backgrounds and cultures.
8. Develop socially responsible professional practices, taking into account the challenges facing society (ethical, social, environmental and economic aspects).
9. Conduct themselves as university graduates and critical and socially responsible players who are open to continuous learning opportunities.