At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|Decode the mechanisms at work behind our stereotypes
|Spot how content staging can manipulate us
|Determine the reliability of information and its source
|Assess and interpret the quality of a scientific approach
|Discuss the place and limits of science today|
- Module 1: Why should you develop your critical thinking skills?
- Module 2: Identifying your preconceptions
- Module 3: Decoding Speech
- Module 4: Assessing Source Quality
- Module 5: Understanding the scientific approach
- Module 6: Analyzing data, information
- Module 7: Being aware of the limits of science
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Teaching is based on an online course accessible on the EdX platform. Participants will follow the course online.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The evaluation will be carried out in a written exam that will cover all of what has been seen online.