· the conceptual difficulties related to the topics to be taught in physics,
· the interest and use of experimental and non-experimental activities, which are essential in physics.
Practical sessions to implement essential experiments in physics and to analyse learning difficulties.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|1||a. Contribution of the teaching unit to the learning outcomes of the programme (PHYS2MA)
2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8
3.1, 3.2, 3.3
10.1, 10.2, 10.3
b. Specific learning outcomes of the teaching unit
At the end of this teaching unit, the student will be able to :
1. use the disciplinary didactics and epistemology that guide pedagogical action in third-degree physics classes ;
2. transfer scholarly knowledge into school knowledge in physics at the third degree ;
3. design and plan teaching-learning (TL) situations according to the students concerned and in relation to the competency frameworks and programmes;
4. demonstrate mastery of the new disciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge to be taught ;
5. explore new disciplinary, interdisciplinary and technological approaches and teaching tools ;
6. design, conduct and evaluate an experimental sequence ;
7. interrogate his/her representations and initial conceptions with a view to making them evolve ;
8. adopt a reflexive attitude towards teaching practices based on didactic and pedagogical principles as well as educational research.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The teaching activities will be carried out by the holder of the teaching unit, mainly in co-construction with the students (group work, learning by projects, practical work, ...), but will also include lectures, personal readings, preparation of reports, ...
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The involvement of students in the teaching unit will be an important part of the final evaluation. At the end of the teaching unit, the students will be brought to make a personal file including a sequence of TL ; this sequence will ideally present an experimental dimension. The evaluation will consist of the student's testimony of his/her expertise in the conception of this TL sequence during an oral examination.
Books related to the subjects taught and to the teaching practice will be presented during the lectures.