At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
In consideration of the reference table AA of the program "Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering", this course contributes to the development, to the acquisition and to the evaluation of the following experiences of learning:
Chap. 2 Variational formulations, work and energy theorems.
Chap. 3 Theory of beams (strength of materials).
Chap. 4 Stability and buckling of beams
Chap. 5 Vibrations of discrete systems with one degree of freedom
Chap. 6 Vibration of discrete systems with multiple degrees of freedom. Chap. 7 Vibration of continuous elastic beams
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Sessions of hands - - -on problem solving take place in parallel with the course
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Written examination
- Les notes de cours (syllabus et transparents) écrites par les enseignants sont disponibles sur moodle
- Doghri, Mechanics of deformable solids
- Meirovith, Analytical methods in Vibrations
- Tse, Morse, Hinkle, Mechanics Vibrations.
- Lalanne, Berthier, Der Hagopian, Mechanical Vibrations for Engineers.
- Craig R.R., Structural Dynamics.
- Dimaragonas, Vibration for Engineers.
- Geradin, Rixen, Théorie des Vibrations. Matière : Dynamique appliquée : 50.14.