The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
- Project presentation : object of the research and mission notebook
- Introduction to the necessary tools : geographical, juridical, sociological or anthropological concepts, methods, theories or models, based on a theoretical dossier + software
- Application to the theme chosen in the form of group work, supervised by the co-teachers and assistants, based on a documents dossier and mission notebook
- Presentation of work (mission notebook) and synthesis of results
- Student evaluation of the tools of social sciences useful for historical analysis
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Class participation is compulsory. Any absence needs motivation. More than two unmotivated abences could cancel the exam inscription. Exam presentation supposes enrollment in a workgroup, participation to the sessions, and presentation of the final written essay.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Written work by the group, evaluated in an oral interview
- SIte Moodle du cours