At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of this course, the student is supposed to be able to :
Thanks to varied exercises, students will become more conscious of all the settings involved in oral communication (language, body, voice, space).
They will speak on a regular basis to arise her/his French pronunciation (sounds, rhythm, articulation, intonation), and her/his French syntax.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Each class counts 3 parts :
- After some relaxation work, the first part consists in a technical warm up (rythm, intonation, phonetics, body language)
- During the second part, students will discover an oral situation (annoncement, phone call) and the vocabulary and linguistic structures related to it
- During the third part, the students will make several spoken productions related to the situation discovered formerly, or practice his ability to speak in front of an audience
Some of the activities could be organized remotely depending on the evolution of the sanitary situation.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.During the semester - 50 %
- Active participation to the classes (minimum 75 % attendance) and off-class activities - 10 %
- Tests - 10 %
- recording homeworks - 15 %
- Online self-learning path + written assessment - 15 %
- Non prepared interaction - 15 %
- Presentation - 15 %
- Recorded interpretation of a literary piece - 15 %
- Pronunciation diagnosis - 5 %
- Syllabus (en vente à l'ILV)