At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
The thesis support seminar assists the student in completing his/her master thesis (Master's degree 120) within the deadlines set, i.e. to achieve it in June Master 2 session. This seminar is to be completed during the Master 1 year. The student has therefore to demonstrate his ability to achieve a master level research both regarding form and content.
The main objectives of the thesis seminar supervisory is to develop the student's capacity :
- to define the subject of the study and/or a relevant project of research ;
- to make adequate methodological choices and heuristics research according to the subject of his/her thesis ;
- to collect and to process the useful research data ;
- to exchange about and to discuss those choices and the state of progress of the current research with the thesis director and with other students ;
- to understand and to respond to the epistemological, methodological and editorial observations and criticism made by the thesis director.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The seminar is organized by everery master thesis director.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
He also gets documentation from his/her director.