Vocabulary : reinforcement of basic vocabulary + (general and medical) vocabulary building
Grammatical and lexical difficulties:
- tenses (active and passive voices)
- modal auxiliaries
- false friends
- link words
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
The main aim of this receptive course is to develop students' reading skills.
At the end of the course, the students should be able to:
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Extensive reading of texts at home using reading strategies.
- Content-based activities in class.
- Analysis of and comments on the texts.
- Lexical extension exercises and comments on language points.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Exemption test (1st term) and Written Exam (2nd term):
- vocabulary questions
- grammar questions
- reading comprehension activities on seen and/or unseen passages.
- Le syllabus du cours LANGL1853
- La plateforme Moodle du cours LANGL1853
- le syllabus du cours LANGL1853