The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|1||Reading comprehension: B2 Level
|2||Listening comprehension: B2 Level
|3||Speaking skills: B1+ Level
|4||Writing skills: B1 Level
|N.B. The indicated levels refer to the Common European Framework for Languages.|
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The course is based on different themes. Learning is contextualised by didactic and/or authentic documents (reading and listening comprehension). Vocabulary and basic structures are trained, consolidated and extended through written and oral exercises (drills, roleplays, interviews, conversations in small groups,...).
In speaking skills, the focus is on communication rather than on correction, however phonetical correction will be stressed. An interactive and cultural approach is favoured.
- the number of students. In this case, the students and the teacher will decide together which modality best suits the group;
- the evolution of the pandemic. Under the red code, online teaching will be the rule.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Different marks are taken into account in the final assessment:
- continuous assessment
- written and oral exam
- DaF kompakt neu A2 Kurs-und Übungsbuch, Klett ISBN978-3-12-676314-1
- Le syllabus LALLE1300 (E-F) contient toutes les références bibliographiques utilisées pour sa conception.
- Syllabus LALLE 1300 (E-F) Allemand général intermédiaire
In orange (or yellow) code, the exam (oral and written part) will take place on site in Louvain-la-Neuve in Week 13 in May (we will decide on a date for September).
In red code, the exam will take place online on Teams (oral and written part) and on Moodle-Devoir (written part) in Week 13 in May (we will decide on a date for September).
More details on Moodle.