This learning unit is not being organized during year 2018-2019.
- Take the ILV placement test B2 organised during the 1st week of each semester and achieved a minimum mark of 16/20
- OR have a recent DALF C1 (maximum 1 year ago)
- OR having achieved previously a minimum mark of 10/20 on the general course C1 LFRAN1501
- OR having achieved previously a minimum mark of 16/20 on the general course B2 LFRAN1401.
- Observe, understand and experience various oral or written professional situations of communication based on authentic or pseudo-authentic documents (movies, documentaries, interviews with managers)
- write 4 texts in professional language
- make a professional presentation
- perform job interviews both as a candidate and as a recruiter
- take part in oral negotiations, playing different roles
- manage complicated oral situations
- experience group e-working situations using the Moodle platform
- use professional vocabulary
- progressively compile a communication profile
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of this C1-level class, students will:
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
By means of regular exercises in class and on the Web-platform, students will improve their language skills in professional situations analysed in class, and develop their professional vocabulary.
Students will undertake a group project culminating in an oral presentation. The teacher will tutor each step of this project.
Each oral or written production will be assessed (with or without a grade), based on criteria specified in advance.
NB : This is not a grammar class. However, grammar and spelling will be assessed in oral and written productions. Students are expected to work by themselves using reference material to improve their morpho-syntaxic skills.
Continuous assessement (10%) :
- Active participation in a minimum of 75 % of classes
- Regular and active participation in on-line exercises
Final exam (60 %) :
- Vocabulary test
- Completion of a communication profile sheet
- Oral exam : Group negotiation
- Written exam : Writing a professional report
- Notes de cours distribuées en classe
- Plateforme Moodle
- Dictionnaire Le petit Robert
- Grammaire progressive du français niveau avancé