Graduate School in Systems,
Optimization, Control and Networks
Graduate School Courses in 2016-2017
All courses are eligible for ECTS
Yurii Nesterov (UCL) and François Glineur (UCL)
Paul Van Dooren (UCL)
Lieven De Lathauwer (KUL) and Nikos Sidiropoulos (University of Minnesota)
Jan Van Impe (KUL) and Alain Vande Wouwer (UMons)
You can register electronically to our courses by filling in this form. See the participants.
If you encounter any trouble, or in case of questions, please contact Nathalie Ponet.
The admission is free for doctoral students and participants from Belgian academic institutions. Other participants are requested to pay a registration fee of EURO 500,- per course. However, a waiver can be obtained under special conditions (contact Mrs Ponet). Payment can be made by bank transfer with the following mention : "43.31402.001 ACTIVITES DIDACTIQUES". Bank name: ING Belgium, BIC: BBRU BE BB, IBAN: BE11 3100 9590 0148.
Other Courses, Conferences & Workshops in 2016-2017
- UCL/CESAME Seminar Series in "Systems and Control", course INMA 2120.
The seminars are held in the seminar room, Building EULER, 4, Av. G. Lemaître, Louvain-la-Neuve (Parking 13), on Tuesdays at 14:00.
- UCL/CORE Seminar series on "Mathematical Programming".
- K.U.Leuven, Simon Stevin Lectures on Optimization in Engineering
- UNamur/naXys Seminars in "Complex Systems"
Other Graduate Schools
- Computational Intelligence and Learning (CIL)
- École Doctorale Thématique en GÉnie des PROCédés (GEPROC)
- Graduate School in Computing Science (GRASCOMP)
- International EECI Graduate School on Control (GSC)
- Graduate School on MUltimedia, SIlicon, Communications, Security : Electrical and Electronics Engineering (MUSICS)