- December 18th, 2017: Profs C. De Vleeschouwer and L. Jacques have been awarded the 45th "de Boelpaepe" prize (2015-2016) by the Académie royale des sciences, des lettres et des beaux-arts de Belgique (Royal Academy of Science, Letters and Fine Arts of Belgium) for their scientific research on image processing with wavelet analysis and sparsity methods.
- September 15-17, 2017: Congrats to Simon Carbonnelle, member of the ISPGroup, and his collaborators in the "OneBonsai" team which won ArcelorMittal Belgium’s first hackathon in the two categories "Artificial Intelligence" and "Best Overall".
- August 2017: Best paper award at CVPR 2017: Cosmin Ancuti (ICTEAM), Codruta Ancuti (University of Timisoara), Christophe De Vleeschouwer (ICTEAM), and Rafael Garcia (University of Girona) have been awarded the Best Paper Award at IEEE workshop on ‘New Trends in Image Restoration and Enhancement’ (CVPR 2017) for their paper entitled ‘Locally Adaptive Color Correction for Underwater Dehazing and Image Matching’.
- August 30th, 2017: Organizing the Workshop on "Regularized Inverse Problem Solving and High-Dimensional Learning Methods". Plenary speakers: G. Peyré (ENS, Paris, France) and U. Kamilov (WUSTL, USA)
- November 16, 2016: Organizing in UCL the regular workshop "FNRS Wavelet Contact Group on Wavelet and Applications" this time dedicated to random binary embeddings, compressive sensing and signal sampling on graphs, thanks to the invitation of Sjoerd Dirksen (RWTHAachen, Germany) and Gilles Puy (Technicolor, Rennes, France), the two plenary speakers.
- Dec 3-6, 2013: ISPGroup contributes to ICCV 2013:
- Oct 28-31, 2013: 3 members of our group (P. Parisot, Q. De Neyer and C. Verleysen) present their work at the ACIVS conference "Advanced Concepts in Intelligent Vision System", Poznan, Poland.