Dr Adriana Gonzalez
Remark: This page is not a homepage! It lists only the activities of the ISPGroup member mentioned above (e.g., his/her research, project, seminars, ...)
Compressive Optical Deflectometric Tomography: The refractive index map allows the optical characterization of complex transparent materials such as optical fibers or intraocular lenses. This research topic addresses the problem of reconstructing the refractive index map of a transparent object from few amount of optical deflectometric measurements. We aim at developing a numerical reconstruction method which makes Optical Deflectometric Tomography compressive and robust to noise.
Compressive Schlieren Deflectometry: This project concerns with the application of compressive sensing principles for characterizing transparent objects using schlieren deflectometry. This is an instance of real world applications of compressed sensing.
- Computational Sensing Strategies for Low-Complexity Signal Models. Principal investigator: Prof. Laurent Jacques
- Déflectrométrie tridimentionnelle résolue en temps, SPW, responsable: Laurent Jacques
- ISP Seminar, 28/04/2016
- "Blind Deconvolution of PET Images using Anatomical Priors" by Adriana González and Stéphanie Guérit
- ISP Seminar, 18/03/2015
- "Non-parametric PSF estimation from celestial transit solar images using blind deconvolution" by Adriana Gonzalez
- ISP Seminar, 19/02/2014
- "Adaptability to Improve Convergence" by Adriana Gonzalez
- ISP Seminar, 16/02/2011
- "Phase Transition Analysis of Recently Proposed Compressed Sensing Recovery Algorithms" by Adriana Gonzalez Gonzalez
- ISP Seminar, 27/03/2013
- "A Deconvolution Problem in Astronomy" by Adriana Gonzalez