We are happy to have an exciting range of workshops and symposia available at EUROCALL 2019. Workshops will run as either half-day sessions or 90-minute sessions. Symposia will run as 90-minute sessions.
Workshops will take place on Wednesday from 9.00am to 12.15pm (half-day workshops), or will be scheduled at other times over the course of the conference. If you would like to attend a half-day workshop on Wednesday, you will need to register. More info coming soon.
- Language Learning through Gaming
- Creating your own corpus-driven CALL materials from A-Z
- Web 2.0, Virtual Reality and interactive videos in Foreign Language Teaching and Learning
(Salvador Montaner Villalba)
- Utilizing Free, Corpus-based Wordlists & Tools to Teach Vocabulary
- Let’s go to the MALL? Revisiting Classroom Activities and Dynamics
(Alexandra Simões Andrade)
- What is an LMOOC? The what, the how and the best practice
- PeerEval lets students speak more with simultaneous mini-talks
- Research methodology in CALL journals: “do.s” and “don’t.s”
- Designing e-interview research to address complexity in CALL
- Open access versus vanity publishing: a complex case for trust
Symposia will be scheduled over the course of the conference.
- MALL Tools Tried and Tested
- New technologies in professional development programmes: A time for action
(Christina Nicole Giannikas)
Less Commonly Taught Languages Symposium
- CorpusCALL Symposium