The master focuses on the general, specific, personal and openness skills. The offer of specialisations is based on the areas of expertise of the Economics School of Louvain (ESL): growth and globalisation, development, finance, economy and society, economic policy, Firm strategy & Innovation, European Business, Research oriented.
- You wish to benefit from a solid and versatile training that will enable you to master the foundations of economics;
- you envisage exploring certain more specialised questions relating to the economic world in greater depth;
- you wish to acquire skills that give access to high-level professional careers.
Your futur job
Our graduates can be found in the following sectors: banking, public administrations, international institutions, auditing, departments of economic studies, industry. They hold positions in the field of finance, as expert consultants, in marketing, top management and strategy or as economists.
This training will give you
- a chance to develop the skills necessary for « problem solvers » to understand and analyse today’s concrete economic and social questions;
- a specialisation as a function of your professional objectives and personal tastes (specialised goal) or an advanced training in economics as preparation for research (in-depth goal);
- an interdisciplinary approach thanks to the wide range of options in disciplines complementary to economics;
- high-quality instruction within the Economics School of Louvain (ESL), which brings together the UCL and the University of Namur (UNamur);
- the possibility to participate in one of our international masters, with a one-year stay at one of our partner universities (Geneva, Maastricht, Milan, Lisbon, Warsaw).