This biannual learning unit is not being organized in 2020-2021 !
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
- Translating general interest texts presenting different levels of language, different registers and covering a range of topics.
- Strengthening knowledge of contrastive linguistics.
- Strengthening knowledge of problems of both translation and maintaining the style and register of the source text.
- Development of Turkish-language drafting skills.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Reading texts and written preparation for translations at home.
- Group comparison and critical correction of individually prepared translations.
- Development of a final shared version.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.June Exam :
- continuous assessment based on written preparation of the translations at home, class attendance and active participation (30 % of final result).
- written exam (70% of final result).
September exam :
The continuous assessment mark will not be taken into account.
The written exam (100% of final result).
Tahsin Saraç, Büyük Fransızca Türkçe Sözlük.
Zeynep Mennan, Türkçe - Fransızca Çeviri Amaçlı Terimler Sözlüğü.
Necati Engez, Örnekli Türkçe-Fransızca Hukuk Terimleri Sözlüğü.