At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
Contribution of teaching unit to learning outcomes assigned to programme
This unit contributes to the acquisition and development of the following learning outcomes, as assigned to the Master's degree in translation :
AA-FS-TA. Develop expertise and a high level of competence in the field of adapting audio-visual material into French, from two foreign languages, with a view to participating successfully in the professional multilingual audio-visual sector.
Specific learning outcomes on completion of teaching unit
On completing this unit the student is able to:
· Transcribe, check or correct the script dialogue-list for the source material
· Sub-title audio-visual productions in miscellaneous domains and genres
· Manage the translation process strictly respecting deadlines, client instructions, and the specific international quality standards that apply to a particular medium
· Work interactively with other team members
· Supply a finished product
· Supply marketable productions,
whether working independently or in a team.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Individual and group's work. Workshops in the computer lab.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Continuous assessment in the form of subtitling drills and participation in the festival of subtitling at the termination of Q2.