At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of this course, the students will have gain knowledge and a critical view of the statistical tools usefull in the setup of quality insurance policy, in process control and daily follow up of analytical devices. They will be able to apply these tools to industrial data sets.
- Statistical tools for quality insurance
- Principles and classes of Shewhart control charts
- CUSUM and EWMA control charts
- Control charts for autocorrelated, multivariate and short run data
- Capability analysis
- Reception sampling
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Lectures (15h)
- Methods presentation on the basis of real-life situations.
- Formal but intuitive discussion of theoretical concepts and formulae for most methods.
- Interpretation of software outputs.
- Interactive lectures: students are encouraged to participate during the course.
- Case studies on JMP, methodological exercises, and JMP Output interpretation.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The evaluation is based on a project, a written exam and an oral exam.