Realization of a project dedicated to the physics of a certain class of nanostructures. Oral presentation (under the form of a mini-colloquium) and written report of the project (including a recent bibliography ' research state of the art).
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
Contribution of the course to the program objectives
Axis Nº1 : 1.1, 1.3
Axis Nº3 : 3.1, 3.3
Axis Nº5 : 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
Axis Nº6 : 6.1, 6.4
Specific learning outcomes of the course
At the end of their classes, the students are expected to be able:
In the second part of the course, students choose and complete a project (individually or in groups of two):
- They select a topic of study related to the physics of specific class of nanostructures, and discuss its relevance in a plenary session (at which time one of the three teacher is appointed for their personal coaching);
- They study this subject, with regular interview with the coaching teacher in order to insure the project is well focused;
- They then prepare a preliminary report, which is discussed with the teachers during a formative evaluation;
- Finally, they submit the report, and defend it orally during a mini-colloquium where the different projects are presented in a pedagogic way to the other strudents. The discussion between students are encouraged during this meeting.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Ex cathedra lectures, project-based learning, discussions (formative and certificative) with the teachers. Due to the limited capacity of auditoria this year (COVID-19 crisis), some classes could be given remotely or co-modally.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Writing of a report ; oral presentation under the form of a mini-colloquium (with questions); personalized discussion with the teachers. The final certification is based on the quality of the written report, on the oral presentation, and on the intensive discussions during the mini-colloquium.
- Sur Moodle, sont disponibles : les directives, les transparents de support.