At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
- LO1.1, LO1.2, LO1.3
- LO2.1, LO2.2, LO2.3, LO2.4, LO2.5
- LO3.1, LO3.2, LO3.3
- LO4.1, LO4.2, LO4.3, LO4.4
- LO5.1, LO5.2, LO5.3,LO5.4, LO5.5, LO5.6
- LO6.1, LO6.3
(the acquisition of certain LOs depending on the type of project carried out)
More specifically, at the end of the course, the student will be able to :
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Students work in groups on a project selected among a list of potential projects presented at the beginning of the academic year. A supervisor monitors the progress of each group on a regular basis.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Evaluation will take into account
- specifications defined at the beginning of the project
- amount and quality of work performed, and suitabilty of the recommended technical solution
- a final written report about the project
- oral presentation
- feedback from the supervisor and, if appropriate, the external partner.