Focus is put on both contents (selection of relevant examples, articulation of ideas, organization ) and fluency.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the learner /independent user of the language of level B2 can
This course also allows students to become aware of the different parameters involved in oral communication (language, voice, body, space), to improve their pronunciation in French (sounds, rhythm, articulation, intonation), to work on specific spoken structures, to express themselves in a clear, comprehensible and nuanced manner.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Each class counts 3 parts :
- After some relaxation work, the first part consists in a technical warm up (rythm, intonation, phonetics, body language')
- During the second part, students will discover an oral situation and the vocabulary and linguistic structures related to it
- During the third part, the students will make several spoken productions related to the situation discovered formerly, or practice his ability to speak in front of an audience
This class requires a regular work at home. Every week, students will prepare a grammatical and/or lexical point. They will also have several oral homework (audio and video recordings posted on the learning platform).
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The evaluation is based on the training practiced during the semester and on the quality of the student's progress.
During the quadrimester, continuous evaluation (50%)
- Attendance at the course (min. 75% of the sessions), delivery of training assignments, commitment 10%.
- Test on pronunciation and on vocabulary 10%.
- individual or group performance 10%
- audio and video recordings 10%.
- online self-learning path (pronunciation) + written assessment. 10%
The exam is oral. It consists of three parts:
- non prepared debate on a topical subject 20%
- A 3-minute prepared presentation 20
- Recorded interpretation of a literary text (poetry, prose or drama) 10%
- Plateforme Moodle