At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
In consideration of the reference table AA of the program "master in electrical engineering ", this course contributes to the development, to the acquisition and to the evaluation of the following experiences of learning:
- Combinational logic
- Sequential logic
- Implementation technology
- Simulation language and Verilog synthesis
- Main logic circuits: arithmetic circuits, memories, programmable circuits
- Architecture and microarchitecture of a RISC processor
- Memories (caches, ...)
- Architecture of microcontrollers
- Peripherals and main communication systems
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Learning is based on courses with compulsory homework.
- Each student has at his disposal during the semester an electronic system comprising an FPGA (Altera Cyclone IV) and and PIC32 microcontroller from Microchip.
- This course is closely linked to the project LELEC2103: Electronic System
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.The evaluation is based on a continuous evaluation during the academic year. The practical details are specified on the course website.