The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|1||- To favour the understanding of Analytical chemistry I course - To familiarize the student with the theory-experience relationship - To train the student to a professional behaviour in a chemistry laboratory - To give the student an initiative spirit for practical manipulations|
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Laboratories
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Evaluation on the quality of experimental results (/5), reports given during classes (/5), laboratory note book maintenance (/5), tests at the beginning of the labs (/5).
A global evaluation can be organised on a selected experiment in the lab.
- Quantitative Chemical Analysis, D. C. Harris, 8th ed., W. H. Freeman & Co., 2011
-Méthodes instrumentales d'analyse chimique et applications, G. Burgot, J. -L. Burgot, 2e ed, Lavoisier, 2006.
- Exploring Chemical analysis, D. C. Harris, 5th ed., W. H. Freeman & Co., 2012
- Fascicule pour les exercices pratiques.
- Littérature mise à disposition de l'étudiant.
- syllabus LCHM1322 Exercices de chimie analytique I (sur Moodle)