At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
|At the end of this master the students have reached oral communication skills in German for the business world
- Students are confronted with different kinds of audio and video fragments (monologues, dialogues, formal/informal register, different accents) in order to improve the level of the listening comprehension (the material is especially focused on fragments dealing with the business world).
- Improvement of their speaking skills (particularly in a business environment) through a variety of oral exercises.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Global and analytical listening comprehension.
- Vocabulary explanation, vocabulary exercises, oral exercises based on the themes treated.
- Speaking skills for the world of enterprise : the debate, the business meeting, the presentation, the interview.
- In class and/or online lessons
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Several marks come into account for the final assessment :
- Final mark: 60% test in week 14 (oral exam 30%, vocabulary exam 15% and listening comprehension 15%) and 40% continuous assessment (differents tasks and tests, details are on moodle).
- In September, there is no mark for the continuous assessment.
Written examen 40% (vocabulary 20%, listening 20%), presentation 20% and oral examen 40%.
- The teacher is available during her office hours and can be contacted by e-mail.
- English-friendly course: course taught in French but offering facilities in English
- Einfach zum Studium ! Deutsch für den Hochschulzugang C1. Lehrbuch mit Audios, telc, 2017
du to the measurements and the impossibility of organising cultural activities, a virtual tandem project (obligatory) has been launched and will be continued and evaluated in the second term in part two of this course LALLE 2712