The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of the activity the student will be able to
- General aspects of an analytical lab ("good laboratory practices")
- Gravimetry and precipitometry
- Quantification of sulfates and chlorides by several techniques, and quantification of iodide based on the European pharmacopoeia
- Titrations in aqueous media
- Titrations in non aqueous media
- Measure of the drinking water hardness
- Screening for toxics (Bi ' Pb)
- Quantification of several ions (iron, iodides, calcium) and of pharmaceutical substances (chloramine T, sulfanilamide)
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.the activity takes place in didactic labs
the actual experiments are preceded by theoretical exercises (that need to be prepared by the student)
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Continuous evaluation based on the post-experiment reports, on the evaluation of the student preparation to the experiment, and a final exam.
Any unjustified absence leads to a penalty for the course exam which can go as far as the cancellation of the exam mark for the year of study in question (0/20).
In case of repeated absences, even if justified, the teachers may propose to the jury to oppose the registration to the course exam in accordance with article 72 of the RGEE.
Following the particular situation (COVID19) teachers will adapt the activities and practical instruction to the current situation. The communication of the modalities will be ensured by the EU moodle (to be consulted regularly) and orally at the beginning of the session.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Le manuel TD/TP est disponible sur la plateforme moodle