The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
- taking part in a meeting
- presenting and defending a project
- making/receiving a phone call
- making questions and giving instructions
writing your opinion about a topic related to the field of study, '
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
By the end of this module the student will be able to express him/herself in English in the social and professional contexts in which he/she will work (the world of physical education and sport or of physiotherapy and rehabilitation).
At the end of the term, the student should have acquired oral skills roughly corresponding to the B1 level of « the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages ».
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.
- Interactive communication through classroom activities.
- Exposure to a variety of real-life situations requiring specific language functions.
- Consolidation and improvement of grammar use, vocabulary accuracy as well as pronunciation.
- Regular feedback on the student's oral production.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the information in this section is particularly likely to change.Continuous assessment based on
- a written test (most common grammar and vocabulary mistakes)
- a pronunciation test
- a telephone conversation
- the presentation of a case and discussion in a meeting
- a coach / sportsman session or a physiotherapist / patient consultation
- class attendance
- Syllabus du cours (disponible à l'ILV)
- Matière d'auto-apprentissage accessible via la plateforme Moodle